Innovation in picture quality and usability put Samsung’s 2022 TVs at the forefront of the connected lifestyle
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., the world’s leading TV maker for 16 consecutive years, today announced details of its upcoming Media Forum 2022 sessions that will highlight the technology, features and innovation behind the new range. of products.
Formerly known as Technical Seminars, Media Forum sessions have served as a one-stop platform to provide detailed information and exclusive hands-on experience with new products for the past 11 years. This year’s global virtual seminar is the third event of its kind with participants from six different regions from April 11 to May 16, 2022.
“The Media Forum provides invaluable, first-hand insight into new products, providing a deep dive into the technology and innovations that make this year’s lineup unique,” said Simon Sung, executive vice president of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics. “As we eagerly await the opportunity to host in-person events, we look forward to sharing key insights from those innovating our products – engineers, product experts, etc. – via the online media forum. .”
In line with its “Screens everywhere, screens for all” vision, Samsung is introducing new technologies in the 2022 lineup that enable seamless connectivity across multiple devices, with TVs and displays as the central hub for the connected lifestyle. Participants will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the following products and areas:
- Neo QLED 8K: Leveraging state-of-the-art Quantum Mini LEDs and Quantum Neural Processor 8K, Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED 8K features extended neural networks, more accurate 14-bit contrast mapping as well as upgrade capabilities. AI-powered smart scale, enabling the displays to deliver the most accurate color and image quality to date. Samsung’s new Smart Hub also offers users a redesigned user interface with easy content discovery and a suite of smart features that put TVs and displays at the center of the connected lifestyle.
- The Ultimate Gaming Experiences: Samsung 2022 TVs and displays deliver one of the best gaming experiences yet. The new gaming hub is a new streaming game discovery platform that bridges hardware and software to deliver a seamless gaming experience. The new Neo QLED 2022 lineup also comes packed with specs and features for the ultimate gaming experience, such as ports that support HDMI 2.1Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro 4K 144Hz gaming, Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar, making gaming more efficient and accessible for a fast and streamlined experience.
- Lifestyle portfolio: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV portfolio is equipped with the latest technology and smart features to optimize the user experience. Features and apps, such as EyeComfort Mode and Smart Calibration, have been designed to deliver one of the most comfortable and accurate viewing experiences to match users’ lifestyles and daily needs, while new accessories offer personalized home screens.
- Features and audio devices: Samsung’s 2022 sound features incorporate the latest hardware and software updates, delivering seamless synchronization between TV and soundbar while delivering an immersive sound experience powered by Dolby Atmos. Additionally, Samsung’s latest soundbars, such as the new Ultra Slim Soundbar and S-Series, and the Sound Tower range give users a host of options for premium sound experiences, no matter what. space and location.
- Sustainability at its core: With its 2022 product lineup, Samsung aims to systematically reduce its overall greenhouse gas emissions and facilitate product recycling while minimizing impact during the production phase for a greener future. With the new SolarCell remote control which draws its energy from light and radio frequenciesthe 2022 product line features updated packaging that uses 90% less ink and removes all metal staples.
For more information on Samsung’s 2022 TV product lineup, please visit www.samsung.com/.
 Middle East, Europe, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia, Latin America, Africa
 Gaming Hub will be available later this year on select 2022 Samsung Smart TVs. Gaming Hub availability may vary by region.
 Port specifications may vary by product.
 SolarCell remotes are battery-free and can be charged through 2.4 GHz radio frequency harvesting, drawing power from reserve power emitted by Wi-Fi routers.
Disclaimer: For radio frequency harvesting, the SolarCell remote must be located within 2 inches of a 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi router